Engineering & maintenance jobs.
Two-shift Maintenance Engineer
Shift pattern and pay:
Pattern - rotating shifts (6am-2.15pm / 2.00-10:15pm) Monday to Friday
Salary - £28,000 per annum
We require a time served multi-skilled engineer (Mechanical) from a manufacturing or packaging background. You will be responsible for a wide range of tasks across the site.
Being part of the engineering team you will be expected to be intuitive and versatile and be able to work quickly and efficiently in order to maintain factory production levels and quality at all times.
The person we a looking for will have the following attributes:
- Time-served Multi-Skilled Engineer;
- Maintenance experience in an FMCG or packaging environment;
- Proven ability to carry out routine maintenance duties, ideally accredited to a recognised training standard;
- Able to read both mechanical and electrical drawings;
- Understanding of pneumatic systems and PLC circuits an advantage.
The job holder will have the following day to day responsibilities:
- Maintain volume wet-wipe and dryer sheet production lines and associated services;
- Fault finding on both mechanical and small electrical equipment;
- Contribute to new product development projects and improvements in the factory;
- General facilities maintenance