We currently have a vacancy for Warehouse/Service Operator working a two-shift pattern.
Warehouse/Service Operator Two-Shift
Shift pattern and rates:
Rotating shifts (6am-2.15pm / 2.00-10:15pm) Monday to Friday
£9.80 per hour starting rate = £367.50 per week
NOTE - pay award announced so from 1st January 2022 the rate increases to £10.80 per hour/£405 per week
- Movement of items into the production areas ready for maufacturing
- Connection of liquid tanks to the production lines
- Spin wrapping completed products and movement to warehouse ready for despatch
- Updating of computer system with stock movements
- Some manual handling as required
- Working in an accurate, efficient and cost-effective manner in order to meet production schedules
- A current RTITB counterbalance certificate
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn
- Attention to detail
- Referenceable work history
- Experience of warehouse operations in a fast moving manufacturing environment would be desirable
- Comprehensive training programme
- Good progression opportunities including technical advancement where appropriate
Note: Please send any emails in plain text (not HTML) with CV attachments in PDF format. Emails in any other format, with editable documents (especially in docx format) may be rejected by our email system.
If you are interested in any of the jobs listed, please contact us using the details below.
- Postal Address: Severn Delta Limited, Showground Road, Bridgwater, Somerset, TA6 6AJ
- Telephone (main switchboard): 01278 428200
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org